Monday, September 22, 2014

LEA FULL SIM ART SERIES (Sept-Oct 2014): Eliza Cabassoun's "Follow Your Soul"

 
Continuing with the previous month in bringing out new talents in the virtual art world, Eliza Cabbasoun takes the lead for an unusual double month Sept - Oct round of the 4th cycle of the LEA Full SIM Art series at LEA 6. A full list of the LEA Full SIM offering since inception in 2011 can be found HERE.  Anyone interested in applying for either Dec 2014 or Jan 2015, please contact Jayjay Zifanwe with your interest and preferred month.

FOLLOW YOUR SOUL: 

LAUNCH: 1st OCTOBER
LOCATION: HERE AT LEA 6

In Eliza's words:

"Everyone has a place where they found their soul.  This is where I found mine.  I found mine in a cabin by a lake where the fog rises in the morning into the mountains like a warm blanket.  I began writing novels here and taking photos here.  Nature can bring forth great inspiration, simply from towering trees or just the midnight sounds of tree frogs and rain hitting a tin roof.   Wander around the sim and you'll find photography not only from RL but from SL as well.  I've also placed several of my tortured prim sculptures among the trees.  This lake is where I followed my soul to realize I have two gifts--writing and photography--and a part of my soul will always be here."

No comments:

Post a Comment